Tidak! Itu pinggan Kristal hadiah daripada kawan baik mama. Kenapa dah sumbing ni? =(
Oh crap, that’s my favourite cup that my dad gave to me during my 10th birthday!
Nooo! That dishes have been in my family for generations and now they are broken!
Well, there is a malay saying goes, nasi sudah menjadi bubur, which means, the rice has turn to porridge.
Now that the fragile stuff has broken, regardless of how much money you will get out of the insurance guy, it still can’t bring the pieces back together. It won’t be the same. If only Ctrl + Z works in real life, right?
That is the sort of things that you have to worry about when packing and moving your stuff. You have to take some extra measure in packing and moving fragile stuff.
So, today’s lesson with LetMeStore.com is how do you pack fragile items?
LetMeTeach you how =)
- Use the right box – not too large and not carrying more than allowable weight.
- Secure the bottom of your box by properly taped all the seam and opening
- Build a cushion base by lining the inside of the box with bubble wrap or packing peanuts.
- Individually wrap each item with bubble wrap, packing paper, newspaper or towels. Add additional material around thin areas, such as handles on mugs. Secure with tape to ensure the protective material stays intact.
- Carefully place and organize wrapped items in the box, starting with the heaviest on the bottom and the lightest at the top.
- Fill any empty space in the box with packing peanuts, towels or paper to prevent breakables from moving around. This includes adding a layer to the top prior to sealing the box.
- Seal the top of the box with tape and LABEL each box as “FRAGILE.” This will remind anyone handling the boxes to be careful when transporting or stacking.
At LetMeStore.com, we provide an end to end storage management service for your peace of mind!
You haul nothing as we do everything for you.
We pick up, store securely and deliver back your stuff whenever you want!